Upon getting this all the things bagel seasoning available, you may sprinkle it over, effectively, all the things! It is crunchy, nutty, garlicky, and scrumptious.
Great products that you can use in your life.
I first made this Every thing Bagel Seasoning for Jack’s home made bagels, however as soon as I had it available, I began sprinkling it over all the things. Its nutty, garlicky taste and irresistible crunch make virtually something extra scrumptious – roasted veggies, eggs, avocado toast, and extra!
You is perhaps questioning, “Why would I make my very own Every thing Bagel Seasoning after I can decide up a jar at Dealer Joe’s?” I hear you, however a home made seasoning combine has one large benefit over any retailer purchased mix: you management the ratios.
The recipe under is my best Every thing Bagel Seasoning – heavier on the sesame, lighter on the salt. It tastes nice as written, however be at liberty to make it your individual. In the event you like your mix with extra dried garlic or poppy seeds, add them, or amp the onion or the salt. Style and modify as you go. In the event you’re something like me, you’ll know you’ve gotten it proper when you’ll be able to’t cease consuming it straight out of the bowl!
Every thing Bagel Seasoning Substances
You solely want 5 easy elements to make this all the things bagel seasoning recipe:
- Sesame seeds – For my part, all the things bagel seasoning is all concerning the sesame seeds. Their toasty, nutty taste performs completely off the dried onion, garlic, and salt. A mixture of black sesame seeds and white sesame seeds makes this seasoning mix visually placing, however in case you can’t discover each, only one will work right here too.
- Poppy seeds – For crunch!
- Dried minced garlic and onion – They add a number of garlicky, oniony taste.
- Flaky sea salt – I’ve made all the things bagel seasoning with coarse sea salt and kosher salt too, however flaky sea salt is the most effective by far. Not like coarse salt, which is aggressively salty on this combine, the flaked sea salt is pleasant. It makes the nutty, savory taste of the opposite elements pop.
In a small bowl, combine collectively the onion and garlic flakes, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and salt. That’s it! In the event you wished to, you might toast the sesame seeds and poppy seeds earlier than mixing them in, however truthfully, I really like the flavour of the uncooked seeds right here. And in case you’re planning to bake the seasoning on bagels, do not toast the seeds beforehand. They’ll burn within the oven!
Discover the whole recipe with measurements under.
Use Every thing Seasoning
Jack and I really like this seasoning combine on our home made bagels (and nearly all the things else too)! Listed here are a number of of our favourite methods to make use of it:
How do you want to make use of all the things bagel seasoning? Let me know within the feedback!
Every thing Bagel Seasoning
This Every thing Bagel Seasoning recipe is tremendous versatile and simple to make! Sprinkle it over home made bagels, avocado toast, eggs, and extra.
- 4 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds, or extra white sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt, reminiscent of Maldon
Combine collectively the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic, onion, and sea salt. Sprinkle onto home made bagels, avocado toast, or any of the serving recommendations listed above.